Gongyi Huayuan rubber joint is also called expansion joints or rubber expansion joint.
It is a pipe joint of high-flexibility, high-gas tightness, resistance to medium and climate.
rubber expansion joints are flexible connectors made from natural or synthetic elastomers
in which special fabrics are embedded to provide physical reinforcement. rubber expansion
joints provide a proven and flexible solution to accommodate many types ofmovements and
requirements of industrial plant and equipment.
High quality threaded rubber expansion joint
Features of threaded rubber expansion joint
Economy: Compared with the systems of mechanic stretching and material damping, it has the advantages of little space covering, light weight, easy assembly and disassembly, labor saving and low cost. Its smooth inner wall can reduce flow resistance. It has good water tightness, so there is no need of gasket during the installation. It has wide application, large temperature-resistance scope and long working life.
Technical Conditions of threaded rubber expansion joint
Working pressure MPa(kgf/cm2 )
Burst pressure MPa(kgf/cm2 )
-15~115`C(for special conditions)-30~250`C
water, sea water, hot water, air, compressed air ,oil, acid, alkali, etc.
Main connecting dimension of threaded rubber expansion joint
Nominal diameter Dg
Horizontal displacement mm
Details photos of threaded rubber expansion joint
Advantages of threaded rubber expansion joint
1. High quality rubber joint recommend quotient lead to reduce vibration noise retractility
2. Easy to use
3. Competitive price
Packaging & Shipping
Gongyi Huayuan all the cargoes under inspection before the shipment.
1. Inner package: carbon case
2. Outer package: Wooden case
1. Lead time: about 25-30 days after order is confirmed.
2. If the order is urgent, we will try to give the best delivery time.
3. Our delivery time is accurate and fast, it is one of our advantages.
4. We cooperate with many famous logistic companies to ensure that we can ship your cargo to you on time.
5. There are many kinds of transport, depending on your situation,you can choose the best transport.
We will send the products according to your requirements.
Gongyi Huayuan Water Supply Equirement Co., Ltd. Profile
Gongyi Huayuan Water supply Equirement Co., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of rubber flexible joint in china, we have:
(1) Strict Quality Control System
(2) Perfect Test System
(3) Strong R&D strength
(4) Professional After-sale Service Team
(5) Rich Experience
(6) Products have been exported to many countries, andwon a high admiration and is widely trusted at home and abroad.
1, Nomally we can make a sample to you for free, but the postage is paid by client.
2, If the sample is very special, we will charge you sample fee, which can be refunded when your order is confirmed.(order quantity need to be reached our MOQ).
3, Sampling time: about 7-10 days as usual.
1, We can accept T/T, West Union etc.
2, Standard payment term: 30% deposit by T/T, and the balance should be paid before delivery.
Customer test process
Our products have been exported to many countries such as England, France, America, Australia,Singapore and India etc.
and won a high admiration and is widely trusted at home and abroad. So Product quality is guaranteed.
Q : Can you make the product as per client's requirement?
A: Yes, can make it with your exact requirement.
Q: What is your payment terms?
A: T/T(30% as despot,the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight
Q: can i visit your factory before the oreder?
A: Yes, welcome to our factory to check the quality.
Q: Where is your nearest loading port ?
A: Shanghai, Qingdao or Tianjin, China.
Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?
A: If any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned
or according to consumer's requests.
Q:Can we choose different material?
A: Yes, the material can be chose according to your requirement.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!