15-25days after 30% advanced payment or depends on your order
Huayuan Sell Well EPDM Twin Sphere Rubber Expansion Joint
(1) Small volume, light weight, good flexibility, easy installation and maintenance.
(2) When installation can produce transverse and axial, angular displacement, not affected by pipeline impassability heart,
thread unparallel limit.
(3) Work can reduce structure transfer noise, vibration absorbing ability.
(4) We developed the company in seamless pressure rubber joint, in high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistant,
oil resistant pipe more effectively prevent the corrosive medium to rubber joint wall erosion and improve the service life.
(5) Because of flexible rubber joint can be bent with good comprehensive performance, so it is widely used in chemical industry,
building, water supply, drainage, oil, heavy industries, frozen, health, plumbing, fire control, electric power and other basic engineering.
Application medium: Air, compressed air, water, sea water, hot water, oil, acid, alkali, etc.
Purpose: and pump valve connection fire fighting equipment, vibration large pipe cold and hot change frequent pipeline.
Advantages:high quality rubber joint recommend quotient lead to reduce vibration noise retractility, easy to use.
Installation instructions:rubber joint pipeline construction, must let it in a state of nature, not the human when installing the product produce human deformation when pipeline medium for acid and alkali resistant oil temperature and other special material should choose higher than pipe work pressure a gear of the joint.
Main connecting dimension:
Rubber expansion joint photos show:
Packaging & Shipping
All the cargoes under inspection before the shipment.
1. Inner package: carton case
2. Outer package: wooden case
1.Lead time: about 25-30 days after order is confirmed.
2.If the order is urgent, we will try to give the best delivery time.
3.Our delivery time is accurate and fast, it is one of our advantages.
4.We cooperate with many famous logistic companies to ensure that we can ship your cargo to you on time.
There are many kinds of transport, depending on your situation, you can choose the best transport. We will send the products according to your requirements.
Promise and service from us:
1. Competitive price
2. Reliable quality
3. Shipped the goods on time
4. Meet your special requirements
5. Rich experienc
Gongyi Huayuan Water Supply Equirement Co., Ltd. is specialized in water supply and drainage equipment, pipe and part.
Through 20 years production history, it is solid in strength and good in quality.
At present, our products have over 30 types such as JGD flexible synthetic single sphere and double sphere rubber expansion joint,
thread joint, unequal diameter, DN15-DN3000 and so on.
Our products are subject to stringent checks, so you can rest assured that the quality of products. And our products have gotten high praise from clients domestic and overseas.
Factory show and Customer test process:
Q : Can you make the product as per client's requirement?
A: Yes, can make it with your exact requirement.
Q: What is your payment terms?
A: T/T(30% as despot,the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight.
Q: Can i visit your factory before the oreder?
A: Yes, welcome to our factory to check the quality.
Q: Where is your nearest loading port ?
A: Shanghai, Qingdao or Tianjin, China.
Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?
A: If any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned
or according to consumer's requests.
Q:Do you accepted small quantity order?
A: Of course we do.
Q:Can we choose different material?
A: Yes, the material can be chose according to your requirement.
Q:And What's your shipment and delivery time?
A:By sea or air. Normally 7~14 Days for delivery, according to your order quantity.