Gongyi Huayuan rubber joint is also called expansion joints or rubber
expansion joint. It is a pipe joint of high-flexibility, highgas tightness,
resistance to medium and climate. rubber expansion joints are flexible connectors made from natural or synthetic elastomers in which special fabrics are
embedded toprovide physical reinforcement. rubber expansion joints provide a proven and flexible solution to accommodate many types of movements and requirements of industrial plant and equipment.
Top quality spherical rubber expansion joint
I. Features of rubber expansion joint
1.Small volume, light weight, good elasticity, easy installation and maintenance.
2.Installation can generate horizontal, axial and angular displacement, from pipe barrier
heart, flange is not parallel to the limit.
3.Work to reduce structural transmission of noise, vibration absorption ability.
4. Good sealing performance and scalability, easy to use. Internal high density, can endure
high pressure, elastic deformation effect is good.
II. Main connecting dimension of rubber expansion joint
the quality of bolt
III. products Details of rubber expansion joint
Application areas of rubber expansion joint
Air conditioning, heating and ventilating systems in industrial buildings, hospitals, hotels and on board ships.Central and ancillary power generating stations in industrial buildings, factories,
ships and off -shore.Sewage disposal and water treatment plant, pumps, etc.Process piping in
pulp and paper manufacture.
Gongyi huayuan all the cargoes under inspection before the shipment.
For the rubber bridge expansion joint ,we use carton case of Inner package. And we use wooden case of Outer package.
Shipping process of rubber expansion joint
1.Lead time: about 25-30 days after order is confirmed.
2.If the order is urgent, we will try to give the best delivery time;
3.Our delivery time is accurate and fast, it is one of our advantages;
4.We cooperate with many famous logistic companies to ensure that we can ship your cargo to you on
5.There are many kinds of transport , depending on your situation ,you can choose the best transport . We will send the products according to your requirements.
In addition, we can change the shape of the packaging according to customer
Gongyi Huayuan Water supply Equirement Co.,Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of rubber flexible joint in china, we have:
(1) Strong R&D strength;
(2) Strict Quality Control System;
(3) Perfect Test System;
(4) Professional After-sale Service Team;
1,Nomally we can make a sample to you for free,but the postage is paid by client.
2,If the sample is very special,we will charge you sample fee,which can be refunded when your order is confirmed.(order quantity need to be reached our MOQ).
3,Sampling time: about 7-10 days as usual.
Gongyi Huayuan Water Supply Equirement Co.,Ltd. Profile
VI.General View Of Flexible Rubber Joint Products
VII. Qualifications & Cooperative Partners
You are welcome to browse our website, if you want to know more product information or to order our products and please contact me for more details.
Q : Can you make the product as per client's requirement?
A: Yes, can make it with your exact requirement.
Q: What is your payment terms?
A: T/T(30% as despot,the rest 70% will be paid before delivery) , L/C at sight
Q: can i visit your factory before the oreder?
A: Yes, welcome to our factory to check the quality.
Q: Where is your nearest loading port ?
A: Shanghai, Qingdao or Tianjin ,China.
Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?
A: If any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned
or according to consumer's requests.
Q:Do you accepted small quantity order?
A: Of course we do.
Q:Can we choose different material?
A: Yes ,the material can be chose according to your requirement.
Q:And What's your shipment and delivery time?
A:By sea or air.Normally 7~14 Days for delivery ,according to your order quantity.
Q:And what's your packing?
A: carton cases inside ,export wooden cases outside