1,Small volume, light weight, good flexibility, easy installation and maintenance
2,When installation can produce transverse and axial, angular displacement, not affected by pipeline impassability heart, thread unparallel limit
3,Work can reduce structure transfer noise, vibration absorbing ability
4,We developed the company in seamless pressure rubber joint, in high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistant, oil resistant pipe more effectively prevent the corrosive medium to rubber joint wall erosion and improve the service life
II.Advantages: high quality rubber joint recommend quotient lead to reduce vibration noise retractility, easy to use
1.Lead time: about 25-30 days after order is confirmed.
2.If the order is urgent, we will try to give the best delivery time;
3.Our delivery time is accurate and fast, it is one of our advantages;
4.We cooperate with many famous logistic companies to ensure that we can ship your cargo to you on time
There are many kinds of transport , depending on your situation ,you can choose the best transport . We will send the products according to your requirements.
1,Nomally we can make a sample to you for free,but the postage is paid by client.
2,If the sample is very special,we will charge you sample fee,which can be refunded when your order is confirmed.(order quantity need to be reached our MOQ).
3,Sampling time: about 7-10 days as usual.
1,We can accept T/T,West Union etc.
2,Standard payment term: 30% deposit by T/T,and the balance should be paid before delivery.
1.Our delivery time is accurate and fast, it is one of our advantages;
2.We cooperate with many famous logistic companies to ensure that we can ship your cargo to you on time.
3.Our products have been exported to many countries such as England ,France,America,Australia,Singapore and India etc.and won a high admiration and is widely trusted at home and abroad. So Product quality is guaranteed.
IV.Promise and service from us :
We offer good quality products in competitive price.
We have rich experience in this industry.
We have short delivery time .
Shipped the goods on time.
.Meet your special requirements.
More Details ,Please contact us!
. Gongyi Huayuan Water Supply Equirement Co.,Ltd. is specialized in water supply and drainage equipment, pipe and part.
Through 20 years production history,it is solid in strength and good in quality.
. At present,our products have over 30 types such as JGD flexible synthetic single sphere and double sphere rubber expansion joint,
thread joint, unequal diameter,DN15-DN3000 and so on.
Customer test process
Our products have been exported to many countries such as England ,France,America,Australia,Singapore and India etc.
and won a high admiration and is widely trusted at home and abroad. So Product quality is guaranteed.
We are desirable to cooperate sincerely with friends from all walks of life with our quality products and complete service.All visitors with lofty ideals and perspectives are welcome to our company to take much economic and technical cooperation for our common development and prosperity.
Q : Can you make the product as per client's requirement?
A: Yes, can make it with your exact requirement.
Q: What is your payment terms?
A: T/T(30% as despot,the rest 70% will be paid before delivery) , L/C at sight
Q: can i visit your factory before the oreder?
A: Yes, welcome to our factory to check the quality.
Q: Where is your nearest loading port ?
A: Shanghai, Qingdao or Tianjin ,China.
Q: How can you guarantee the quality or any warranty?
A: If any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned